Need Blog Help?
I believe every blog deserves to be its awesomest self. Are you ready to take yours from “meh” to Freakin’ Awesome?
I live and breathe blogging. (Check out my “As Featured On” page to see the various places I’ve popped up over the Interwebs.) And I’d like to help you take your blog to the next level.
What I Believe:
- I believe every person has a voice and an important message to share.
- I believe that passion, guts, and putting your whole self out there is infinitely more powerful than all the “blogging 101” tips of all the so-called internet gurus. Blogging 101 won’t cut it if your content is weak or your voice is timid.
- I believe anyone can start up a free blog, followed only by their mom and their best friend, and strategically develop it into something that makes people stand up and take notice. (I did. If you want to see what’s possible, check out how far I’ve come.)
- I believe the blogosphere is a powerful tool that starts movements, changes lives, and connects kickass revolutionaries in a way that’s freakin’ amazing.
- And I believe that every blog deserves an opportunity to be a part of that.
What I Offer:
To get a quote for any of the below, shoot me a message at email@example.com letting me know what you’re looking for, and we’ll take it from there!
- If you want to start a blog but have no idea where to begin.
- If you’ve got a blog, but it’s not going anywhere.
- If you’re ready to take your blog to the next level but totally confused on the details.
- If all the blogging advice out there has your head spinning and you want to hone down on what your blog needs to be its very best.
Coaching calls come in one-hour sessions — purchase one, four or ten depending on your needs, with a free half-hour intro call free of charge to determine if we’d be a good fit together.
Click here to book your free half-hour intro, no strings attached.
Praise for Coaching:
“Creating and maintaining a blog is a huge task. Add also promoting the blog, selling a service, and creating a brand? Call the shrink ’cos I’m trés confused. Kelly whipped me into shape, though! (Not literally. Via voice only, guys.) She:
1. Took time before the call to nail what I needed help with (blog promo strategies).
2. Came to the call prepared with a TON of ideas that we discussed (there were LISTS, y’all).
3. Was more than accommodating when tech issues meant signing in and out of Skype/Google Hangout and eventually using a traditional phone.
The result? I have an editorial calendar, various ways to engage my audience more and pick up new clients. I couldn’t recommend her enough (<— That’s a lie. I can. Just contact me.)
~Razwana Wahid of Your Work Is Your Life
- If you have a multi-writer blog and need a new voice to spice things up and fill out the editorial calendar.
- If you couldn’t tell which of your current writers wrote a post if your life depended on it.
- If you need a kickass, call-to-action post or series of posts to get your readers off their tails and storming the streets.
I currently contribute a wide range of blogs. I can suit my voice to fit your audience and topic, while still bringing the same sass and originality that keeps CCIQ on its toes. If your blog needs a little kick in the pants, I’m your panda-hatted girl.
Praise for Blog Writing:
“I knew when I brought Kelly on that her voice would have a major impact on my audience. In just a few short weeks, subscribers increased, we had more engagement than ever, and traffic was through the roof! In fact, I had to upgrade my server in order to handle all the positive things Kelly brought to my brand. I highly recommend her for any of your guest contributor needs.” ~Amanda Abella of Grad Meets World
“Kelly is a unique and enthusiastic voice for the DIY Writing community. She provides advice that is both to-the-point and fun to read for beginning bloggers, and she stimulates discussion with readers with creative energy and a vital spirit to her writing. I look forward to her contributions each month and to many more to come! I recommend Kelly’s work to anyone looking to spice up their blog with a smart, unique flair.” ~Dana Sitar of A Writer’s Bucket List
“Kelly has been a staff writer on my personal finance blog, My Personal Finance Journey, since October of 2012. In that time, she has never once missed a deadline of delivery on her agreed quota of 2 posts per month. She is very good at communicating ahead of time what topic she is considering writing about to prevent duplicating content already on my site. She also is a very good at responding and interacting with blog readers once comments are posted. Lastly, she has a very good ability to put creative spins on personal finance content to make it more engaging and interesting to read. I would highly recommend her services a writer.” ~Jacob Irwin of My Personal Finance Journey
- If you’re a small business with a blog but without the writing chops to make it pop. (It’s o.k. We all have different talents.)
- If you’ve got a personal blog and can’t keep on top of your posting schedule any more.
- If you know what you want to say but don’t know how to say it in a way that makes people stop and take notice.
I’ve ghost-blogged for several small- to mid-size companies. I can work from topics you provide, take outlines you create and turn them into something fierce, and also help generate ideas that will keep your readers engaged and intrigued.
Praise for Ghost Blogging:
Huge fan of Kelly’s writing style and humor—it sucks me in every time! So naturally when I needed a good writer for a project in the works, I did my best to snag her as fast as I could. It’s hard to find people who actually care and ENJOY what they do, and Kelly fits the mold perfectly. (Actually, she breaks the mold!) I’d recommend her time and time again. ~J. Money of Budgets Are Sexy
- If you need someone to take care of all the back-end minutia of daily blog management, letting you sit back and focus on other aspects of your business.
- If you need help with the nuts and bolts of keeping a blog running (formatting and inputting posts, managing an editorial schedule, WordPress upkeep, etc.).
- If you need a keen editorial eye to make sure your posts are the best they can be, both content-wise and nitpicky detail-wise. (Big and small picture, I’ll make sure it shines.)
- If you have several staff writers and need someone to oversee and coordinate post submissions, review drafts, revise pieces, etc.
- If you need help driving content strategy and reader engagement.
As Editor-in-Chief of All Things Career‘s host of sites, as well as former Assistant Editor of Brazen Careerist, I’ve done all this and more, freeing up the site owners and giving them peace of mind in knowing all the details are in order so they can focus on their bigger pictures.
Praise for Blog Management/Editing:
“From day one at Career Attraction, Kelly took the reigns as Managing Editor and began getting results. She completely designed and manages our editorial process. She has a knack for anticipating problems, identifying opportunities, and taking action on both. Her contributions are too numerous to list, and her role is constantly expanding. Bottom line: Kelly’s ability to deliver has freed me up to focus on larger strategic issues, resulting in exponential growth for our company.” ~Kevin Kermes, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Career Attraction
“Kelly is the best Assistant Blog Editor I could ask for. She keeps all the important pieces running behind the scenes for Brazen Life, which has helped us grow our blog traffic significantly over the last year. Best of all, Kelly makes my life easier!” ~Alexis Grant, Managing Editor of Brazen Life and Innovator-in-Chief of Socialexis