Bloggity-Blogging Goodness for Hire
I live and breathe blogging, and the blogosphere has noticed. (Check out my “As Featured On” page to see where I’ve popped up across the ’net and the various “best of” lists I’ve been recognized on.)
Now you can have the Cordelian touch for your blog! I’m here to help you take your blog from “meh” to Freakin’ Awesome. (Want a free sample? Check out my PSA for bloggers.)
What I Believe:
- I believe that every person has a voice and an important message to share.
- I believe that passion, guts, and putting your whole self out there is infinitely more powerful than all the “blogging 101” tips of all the so-called internet gurus. Blogging 101 won’t cut it if your content is weak or your voice is timid.
- I believe that anyone can start up a free blog, followed only by their mom and their best friend, and strategically develop it into something that makes people stand up and take notice. (I did. If you want to see what’s possible, check out how far I’ve come.)
- I believe that the blogosphere is a powerful tool that starts movements, changes lives, and connects kickass revolutionaries in a way that’s freakin’ amazing.
- And I believe that every blog deserves an opportunity to be a part of that.
What I Offer:
- If you have a multi-writer blog and need a new voice to spice things up and fill out the editorial calendar.
- If you couldn’t tell which of your current writers wrote a post if your life depended on it.
- If you need a kickass, call-to-action post or series of posts to get your readers off their tails and storming the streets.
I currently contribute to the blogs Brazen Life, My Personal Finance Journey, and several others. I can suit my voice to fit your audience and topic, while still bringing the same sass and originality that keeps CCIQ on its toes. If your blog needs a little kick in the pants, I’m your panda-hatted girl.
$50/500-800 word post
Praise for Contributor Posts:
“Kelly has been a fabulous addition to our blogging team. She brings great ideas to the table, meets deadlines and most importantly, writes with voice and personality. Our readers love her posts because they’re smart AND fun. I’d recommend her to anyone who’s looking to take their blog to the next level.” ~Alexis Grant, Managing Editor of Brazen Life
“Kelly has been such a pleasure to work with! She believes in the vision of Embrace Her Legacy and she conveys that in every post she has contributed to our website/blog. She is professional and her charismatic but informational tone is perfect. She understands the importance of meeting deadlines and is well-versed in her craft. She knows her audience and conveys a message of empowering others in all her contributions. I look forward to continue working with Kelly as a contributing editor for Embrace Her Legacy!” ~Maria I. Melendez Founder of Embrace Her Legacy
- If you’re a small business with a blog but without the writing chops to make it pop. (It’s o.k. We all have different talents.)
- If you’ve got a personal blog and can’t keep on top of your posting schedule any more.
- If you know what you want to say but don’t know how to say it in a way that makes people stop and take notice.
I currently ghost blog for several small- to mid-size companies. I can work from topics you provide, take outlines you create and turn them into something fierce, and also help generate ideas that will keep your readers engaged and intrigued.
$50/500-800 word post
(If you’d also like social media management (ghosted) for your blog, contact me for prices!)
Praise for Ghost Blogging:
Huge fan of Kelly’s writing style and humor –it sucks me in every time! So naturally when I needed a good writer for a project in the works, I did my best to snag her as fast as I could. It’s hard to find people who actually care and ENJOY what they do, and Kelly fits the mold perfectly. (Actually, she breaks the mold!) I’d recommend her time and time again. ~J. Money of Budgets Are Sexy and Nate & Jay Blog Consulting
- If you need a writer and someone to take care of all the back-end minutia of daily blog management, letting you sit back and focus on other aspects of your business.
- If you need help with the nuts and bolts of keeping a blog running (formatting and inputting posts, managing an editorial schedule, WordPress upkeep, etc.).
- If you need a keen editorial eye to make sure your posts are the best they can be, both content-wise and nitpicky detail-wise. (Big and small picture, I’ll make sure it shines.)
- If you have several staff writers and need someone to oversee and coordinate post submissions, review drafts, revise pieces, etc.
As Assistant Editor of Brazen Life, I’ve done all this and more, helping to drive reader engagement, increase traffic monthly, and give my Managing Editor the piece of mind in knowing that all the details are in order so she can focus on the bigger picture of content strategy.
$500-$1,000/month, depending on your needs
- If you need real-time, one-on-one help as you create, grow, or evolve your blog.
- If you have specific questions or issues to address or would like the option of having on-call advice at your fingertips.
- If you just want to chat with me for an hour. Seriously—they’re your calls. You get an hour of Cordelia to use howsoever you like.
Calls come in one-hour blocks, and you can purchase as few or as many as you like. It’s an as-needed service at your disposal for any and all of your blogging, writing, and general kick-in-the-pants/inspirational needs.
$50 for initial one-hour call; $100 for each additional one-hour call
Are you struggling to define and market your business or blog in a way that makes it stand out above the crowd? Are you missing that “WOW” statement that lets readers know you’re one to reckon with? I’ve worked on branding projects for doctors, social media companies, health and wellness brands, and more, and I’d love to help you, too! Take advantage of the following services to hone your message, capture your power, and realize the full potential of your blog.
- If you’re having trouble finding and defining your blog’s voice:
Blog Strategy Review – I’ll thoroughly study your site, including a 1 hour phone convo with you about the direction see for it, and provide you with a written report full of suggestions on how to ramp things up. ($300)
- If your “About,” “Contact,” and other static pages are as interesting as soggy cardboard:
Page Rewrites – I’ll take a look at your site to get a feel for your style and message, after which we’ll have a 1/2 hour convo about what you really want to convey on your page. Then I’ll let the Cordelian touch loose! ($75/static page; $50 if added to Blog Review package)
- If you need help making the overall look of your blog more user-friendly and attention-grabbing:
Layout Review – We’ll start with a 1/2 hour convo about your vision/goal for your blog, after which I’ll thoroughly study your blog and provide you with a written report full of ways to make it more engaging, easy to navigate, and—as they say in Hollywood—“sexy!” ($100 as a standalone service; $75 if added to Blog Review package)
Praise for Blog Awesomification:
I found Kelly through an internet search and I’m so grateful I did. I’m a fairly new blogger and definitely NOT gifted in the details of blog technology (just want to plug and play). Kelly did a full site review for me, gave me meaningful and user-friendly feedbac,k and provided me with a final report that I am using as my implementation guide going forward as I build my brand, ClarityCafé.com. In addition, I hired Kelly to more effectively capture my voice in the copy of my static pages. She did an interview over the phone and also by questionnaire. When I received the draft, I was thrilled! It was 100% on point. I set a goal this year of quadrupling my income through my coaching and consulting, and the majority of my clients are introduced to me through my blog. I’m excited to report that Kelly’s help has me on track to meet my goal by the middle of the year—six months ahead of schedule. I highly recommend Kelly for her personal and professional approach. She kept me informed and delivered both on time and on budget. And most importantly, Kelly is helping me get real, measurable results. ~Lisa Dominisse of Clarity Cafe
When I decided to take the next step and turn my blog into a business, I knew I would need some help. Kelly is the real deal. I got both her blog strategy review and blog layout review. I went over everything that I wanted to change and what I hoped to accomplish. She had an answer for every single question/concern I had. From the beginning to the end, it was worth more than the dollar amount she puts on it. Kelly knows her stuff inside and out. She’s extremely personable and professional and brings more value than you could ever expect. I gained so much from this. All my original hopes and aspirations for my blog are so clear now. Every step is tangible and every dream I have is possible. If you are interested in taking your blog to the next level, then stop waiting and take some action. You’ll be glad you did. ~Kevin Cole of Perform Destiny
You can check out my profile on LinkedIn for more on my background, experience, and to read recommendations from people I’ve worked with so far. For any questions, or to book a service, shoot me a message at email@example.com and we’ll get this thing rolling for you!
I believe every blog deserves to be its awesomest self. Are you ready to take yours to the next level?